I've Been Tagged!

The fun part about blogging is all the people one meets. Reader, writer or both, all are fascinating individuals that make the world go round. Dora Hiers was kind enough to award my Piedmont Island Trilogy blog with The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. Thank you! I'm honored to have received it. The key, apparently, is to follow the rules and pass it on to ten other bloggers. So, that's exactly what I will do!

The rules of the award are:

Link the person who sent it to you. ~ Thank you, Dora Hiers!

List seven random facts about yourself. Okay. Mine are:

1. As lovely as mountains are, I hate being in, on or near them. I find them claustrophobic and will literally break out in a sweat when I have to drive through those winding mountain passes.
3. I love beaches, but rarely if every sit in the sun or swim in the ocean.
4. It takes 3 cups of black coffee to get me going in the morning.
5. I could be a nomad. I love to be constantly on the go, discovering new and exciting places.
6. I avoid gatherings of more than 6 people because it annoys me when I can't keep up with all of the conversations at the same time, and being a writer I KNOW I'll eventually hit upon a great one I would not want to miss!
7. I require chardonnay on a daily basis, and chocolate at least every other day. :)

Pass the award on to 10 other awesome blog buddies.

Easy peasy (in no particular order):
1. Donna B. Snow,
2. Gina Welborn,
3. Cecelia Dowdy,
4. Diane Craver,
5. Shirley Kiger Connolly,
6. JoAnn Carter,
7. Angela Breidenbach,
8. Raquel Byrnes,
9. Charlotte McClain,
10. Connie Mann.

Happy blogging. Happy reading, and of course, happy writing!

* * *