Defending Glory: iBookBuzz's Book of the Month!

Book of the month. Book. Of. The. Month!

Those four little words are guaranteed to bring a smile to an author’s face, and I’ve been smiling since Saturday when I learned DEFENDING GLORY, first book of the Piedmont Island Trilogy series, is November’s Book of the Month at iBookBuzz.
A huge thank you to everyone who voted. Your support and encouragement is truly inspiring.
A special thank you goes to my publisher, Vanilla Heart Publishing, who created this Youtube video to commemorate the occasion. What a surprise! The really cool thing is work began on it when Defending Glory was one of four finalists, not the winner. How’s that for having complete confidence in the outcome, in the story, and in the author?!
As for my smile? Well, let’s just say my cheeks HURT! :)
The fun begins online at iBookBuzz November 1. I hope to see you there. I’ll drop by daily to chat and answer your questions. In the meantime, happy reading iBookBuzz's Book of the Month: Defending Glory!
* * *